1.The casting process does not come into contact with air and can obtain metals and alloys with minimal oxygen and other gases;
2. Generally, flux is not used to effectively remove non-metallic inclusions;
3. Can produce high-purity metal alloys;
4. It can improve the performance of metals.
1. Ingots and castings with low gas content, small segregation, good physical properties, excellent processing performance, and uniform and dense crystalline structure can be obtained;
2. It has a significant effect on ensuring the chemical composition of alloys containing easily oxidizable elements (such as zirconium bronze);
3. For alloys that must be protected by inert gas (such as argon) during ingot casting, favorable conditions are provided.